If you are USPS Tracking Number Not Working in such a situation, you need to first make sure that you’re using a correct tracking number. Double click on the USPS tracking number first and then track your package.
Note: If there are no tracking updates then it could possibly mean barcode was damaged & it can’t be read anymore. Your package still gets delivered.
Tracking USPS packages by entering tracking number : United States Postal Service Tracking
USPS Tracking Number Not Working
If you can’t find the tracking number, then make sure that you need to check the following places. Find USPS tracking at these place.
- Check the USPS tracking Post Office shipping receipt.
- If you bought insurance to the post office then check the sales receipt for the tracking number.
- If you have the online shipment, then there will be an Email from USPS tracking, check the Email.
- Check shipping confirmation email sent by an online retailer.
- Check the back of the orange slip you received in case missed a USPS tracking.
USPS Post Office does not keep any record of tracking number & ID. If you’ve lost your tracking number then try to find usps tracking at the places mentioned above. Don’t worry if you lost Tracking number, However you can check by calling the Recipient to know the Mail Delivered to them or not. Contact USPS office from here and tell them Your Problem .