Mostly all businesses are open during several of the federally-observed holidays, so it can be easy to overlook the days that the 2018 USPS holidays will be closed.
Also See: For the Working US Postal Service Hours, you need to click here
An important detail to note about USPS Tracking holidays is that seven of the ten days that the USPS mail holidays is closed are on Mondays. You have to wait at least three days if you don’t get your shipment details to your mail on preceding Friday, USPS postal holidays 2k18 to get it in the mail. These dates are essential for marketers, and bulk mail campaigns should be planned US post office holidays to avoid them where possible.
Visit Official Website Of USPS Tracking for Tracking packages by entering Tracking number
USPS Postal Holidays 2018 :
- Monday, Januar 01 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 19 Washington’s Birthday (observed)
- Monday, May 28 Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day
- Monday, October 8 Columbus Day
- Monday, November 12 Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day
If you are outside on holidays, then USPS Hold Mail Service is available, Click Here for more information.
During postal holidays, the whole mail system can get backed up. USPS tracking is the day lost for the 2018 U.S.P.S holidays, there is a very good chance that an additional day or two can be lost as it gets back up to speed. With this in mind, it’s always a good idea to avoid scheduling time-sensitive mailing projects to drop the day before a USPS holiday.
Although the USPS tracking currently delivers mail on Saturday, the Business Mail Unit of the US Post Office is not opened on Saturdays. You can, however, drop Every Door Direct Mail Retail campaigns on US Postal Service holidays.